Short Manual | part XII
We all know that falling in love can be very easy sometimes; especially if you find someone whose has some of common points by your personality; and this could be the first step to start a relationship. But usually after a while people forget about to ‘fall in love everyday’ by the same person and then things starts to complicate… so that’s the time to learn how to staying in love.
Between falling love and staying in love there is a abyss and sometimes we just cannot see that is two different situations, two different stages of feelings into the relationship…
Anyway what I’m trying to say is that knowing how to fall in love, and stay in love is not something that most people really understand, but is one of the most rewarding experiences that you get to enjoy in life!
Staying in love is something that takes work. Sometimes takes really hard-work for many different reasons… but it worth to!
Staying in love is only possible when you’ve find the person that is willing to accept you regardless of your flaws.
Staying in love is when you trust and care about your partner no matter happens.
Staying in love is when you do your best without request anything except ‘love’ in return; is when you wait for the something that you don’t know, and you still smiling without a reason!
Some useful tips to renew often your relationship and staying in love longer:
– First of all, throw away all the baggage of previous relationships! Moving forward and falling in love is impossible if you are not emotionally ready.
– Stay positive about the other person. This is not to say that you will ignore major problems. However, if you constantly complain about your significant other it will start to wear on the relationship. Negativity breeds unhappiness and resentment. It will not fix your partner. But if you focus on the positive things, the smaller annoyances about your partner will not eat away your love and will make sure him/her continue to feel loved.
– Do something where you are paying attention to each other. You both don’t need to properly being talking or hanging out; take a moment to just stay together just you and him/her like: lying on a bed (sofa), pick-nick on a park, watching movies… doesn’t matter.
– Be spontaneous. Be yourself! Show up at their place, surprise him/her with something new as much as possible. Keeping things interesting is the best way to keep your love alive.
– Don’t keep secrets or skeletons in your closet before you get serious with anyone. If you have a past problem, it will eventually come out. If you are not up front about it, it can kill your trust with one another. Be clear about everything with your partner, if he/she loves you there is nothing to afraid.
– Laugh together. Be silly. Love doesn’t have to be serious! Do something random that will make your partner laugh. You will be surprised how much these funny little things grow your love.
– Stay connected both physically and emotionally. Make a point to talk to your partner. Know what goes on in their lives. Also, use physical affirmation like kissing, making love and hugging… Without these connections love will slowly die. So go out of your way to connect.
– Spend quality time with your partner every single day that you can. It doesn’t mean stay together all the time but when you do that do with praise. Remember that also into relationships quality is better than quantity!
– Try to find out where your partner’s mind is, and support them in every way possible.
– Hold each other on a regular basis. Intimacy grows when you have emotional closeness. Even if you are not having sex, holding hands or kissing true love goes a long way towards safe.
– Finally but not last, encourage independence and individuality. Having a great relationship does not mean shedding your own identity. Be confident enough to be happy even when you are apart.
To make things work out perfectly, is better to keep in your mind: nobody is perfect! But apart from that is important to have someone who shares the same beliefs as you or, that will support you on yours. There is nothing better than be into a balanced relationship, founded on similar principles and intentions! Seriously, I think that people should stop to play around as we don’t want to have our hearts broken once again or just losing time with fail stories.
I’m pleased to have found someone else to shares my interests…someone who trust me and is totally able to make me happy even from faraway (when he wants to). I’m happy for has been found by someone who is able to handle my worst and make me laugh all the time. Definitly is always a good thing when I’m with him, as we can have fun all the time. And babe, I cannot wait to see you again!
PS: If you are also willing to put forth some effort you can keep our love strong through the years,
and make part of this could be awesome for both of us!