Back to School: the Monday after


I’ve never thought I would feel so tired for being back at the University after 5 years just travelling the world. Brazil, Chile, Antarctic Peninsula, Bolivia, Argentine, Paraguay, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, France, United Kingdom, Croatia, Turkey, Slovenia, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Italy and so on…  Today it feels like the tiredness of the world rests on me!

Nonetheless here I am, in Milan, starting my second week of a course that will last for at least the next two years, of course if the world doesn’t end first. And I will not deny that I’m already praying for God to get me through this alive and if possible with some vestige of social life – despite my natural awkwardness among people and rage against society I enjoy going out as weird as it sound.

(giggles)

Jokes apart, during the last week I spent 85% of my time at the Campus having lessons. With the remaining 15%, 10% I was studying at home and basically only 5% of it was dedicated for the basics stuff. Not even the weekend off I’d this time as I was at Bologna following my beloved in his family events… Although exhausted the truth is that I’m very satisfied of having a hectic routine once again! I wouldn’t dare to complaining a single word about anything. But I need to certainly and as soon as possible setting up my schedules and get used to this new life style of mine.

If ready to sacrifice a few things in order to a solid and better future well not so sure yet but no doubts a Master course in Cinema, Television and New Media will do only good to me and to my academic background full based in Social Communication focused in Photography and Multimedia production.

As usual, I’m aiming high and I can’t wait to see where this audacious choice will lead me.

Baby, you have to have guts and a good dose of craziness to do half of the things I do!

 

 

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

One Response to “Back to School: the Monday after”

  1. Rob Says:

    Sono sicuro che riuscirai a realizzare tutti i tuoi progetti. Certo dovrai impegnarti duramente, ma ce la farai. Sei grande!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: